Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Part-Time Admission Screening Exercise Schedule & Requirements for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
All Admitted Students are hereby admitted for Screening Exercise at Institute of Part-Time Studies, Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ayegbaju Campus on 23rd June, 2022 by 10:00am. Applicants are to come with the following credentials and documents (original for sighting and photocopies for submission):
- Printed copy of the Application Form & Receipt of Application Fee of N20,000
- O’Level Result(s)
- Two Recent (2) Passport Photographs
- OND, NCE & HND Certificate(s) as appropriate (Applicable only to the Direct Entry Applicants)
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Local Government Attestation
- Receipt of Admission Processing Fee of N7,000
Please note that failure to subject yourself to this Screening Exercise personally with the above documents will invalidate your admission process.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.