Federal University Oyo-ekiti, FUOYE Faculty of Law Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Session is now on sale. Deadline to apply is 24th December. Cut-off mark is 230. See how to apply and other details below.
We are pleased to inform the public that Federal University Oyo-ekiti (FUOYE) has commenced application into the Faculty of Law for 2019/2020 session.
In this page, we will show you the candidates eligible to apply, how to apply, deadline to apply and post utme screening date and other details.
Candidates Eligible to Apply:
- All candidates who applied for admission into Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE (MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTION ONLY), that screening registration has commenced with immediate effect. Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT TO REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates must score 230 and above in JAMB Examination.
- Candidates must posses a minimum Credit passes in 5 O’level subjects including English, Literature in English, Mathematics and any other 2 relevant subjects.
PLEASE NOTE THAT their will be Post UTME Screening for Interested Candidates. The Post UTME screening will hold on January 8th 2020 at the Prometric Center by 7:30am.
How to Apply for FUOYE Faculty of Law Post UTME.
Application fee is Fifteen Thousand Naira (
Interested candidates should apply via the procedure below:
- Step 1: Logon to ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
- Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
- Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
- Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
- Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
- Step 7: Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration.
- For assistance send email to email@example.com.
Deadline to Apply
Application for admission take effect from December 18th 2019 and closes on December 24th 2019.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.