FUPRE (CPPEG) Postgraduate Admission form for 2022/2023 Academic session has been Announced.The deadline to apply is 30th June, 2022. Application fee N20,000.
The Centre for Professional Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences (CPPEG) Collaboration between Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) and Laser Engineering and Resources Consultants Limited, (and LPGC) is admitting students into PGD/M.Sc/M.Eng Programme for 2022/2023
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
The Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) & Master’s Program in Applied Geosciencesand Engineering is a collaborative Professional Postgraduate programme between Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) and Laser Engineering and Resources Consultants Limited through her training arm called Laser Petroleum Geosciences Centre, (LPGC) , approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), respectively.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
The program is resident in Port Harcourt and Effurun. It is designed to produce Post Graduates in Practical Geoscience Education and Research who are knowledgeable to proffer solutions to the oil and gas sector using applied knowledge industry based software. On completion of the program, the Graduates should be able to:
1. Provide alternate route to careers in the professions relevant to the exploration & production of hydrocarbon resources
2. Know how to apply real industry skills in Petroleum Geosciences and Engineering works
3. Conduct independent research in relevant areas
4. Develop Entrepreneurial skills
Professional Graduate Diploma (PGD) Twelve months (Nine months course work and three months internship_
Professional Masters of Science, M.Sc and Masters of Engineering, M.Eng One year and six months (Twelve months for course work and six months for Research and Presentation
To be considered for admission into this programme , an applicant must have: Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Geosciences, Engineering, and other related disciplines from any recognized university.
NID from LPGC & PGD from other recognized institutions for the (M.Sc/M.Eng Programmes)
A minimum of second class lower division with 3.0 CGPA
Applicants with a lower class of degree with a CGPA lower than 3.0 and five (5) years of relevant work experience can also apply.
A non refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) only is required to start the application process
HOW TO OBTAIN APPLICATION FORMS
Application forms can be obtained from:
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, Effurun – Port Harcourt Road, before Agbarho Bridge, Delta State, Nigeria
- Laser Engineering and Resources Consultants Limited (Laser Petroleum Geosciences Centre,LPGC) – KM 5, East /West Road (Behind Omega House) Rumuodara – Port Harcourt
- Our Websites: www.fupre.edu.ng or www.lasergeosciencescentre.com
Students who successfully complete this programme shall be awarded a Postgraduate Diploma and M.Sc/M.Eng Degree as appropriate.
DATES TO REMEMBER
Deadline for Submission of Application forms:
30th June, 2022
Date for Oral Interview/ Certificate Screening:
4 th July, 2022
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES: 07065684628,
Mon. 22nd Aug. 2022
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.