FUPRE Post UTME Form: Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session is Still on Sale. Deadline to apply is 14th November 2020. Cut-off mark is 180-200. See other vital information below.
This is to inform Federal University of Petroleum Resources, (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out.
Registration for Screening will commence on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on
Wednesday 2nd September, 18th November 2020.
Latest Update: FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise, earlier scheduled to hold from Monday 14th to Friday 25th September, 2020, has been postponed. The exercise will now hold from Monday, 23rd November to Friday 4th December, 2020, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
Candidates Eligible to Purchase FUPRE Post UTME Form.
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their first Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- However all Engineering programmes requires 200.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION:
- Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng.
- Click on the link “Post-UTME Registration”.
- Follow the registration instructions on the website and apply
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects.
See below for the subject combination for all courses in FUPRE.
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics|
Documents required at the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Venue: To be announced in due course.
2019 candidates were required to bring the following items to the screening venue:
- Remitta printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
- A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
- Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
- Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
- HB pencils and other writing materials
Mode of FUPRE Screening for 2019.
The FUPRE Post-UTME Screening is Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates are to check their Registration Confirmation Print Out For their exam Time.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
- Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
If you still have any question regarding the FUPRE 2020/2021 Post UTME or encountered a technical problem while registering, feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Cell Phone Numbers: 07038500605, 08183706958.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.