Federal University of Petroleum Resources, FUPRE Acceptance Fee and Clearance Documents for Newly Admitted Students for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
This is to inform fresh and returning students of Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) fthat the school management has released the registration and clearance procedure for both new and returning students. The documents new students will use for clearance has also been released.
FUPRE Registration Precedure
Below are the procedures;
- Visit https://www.fupreonline.com/ and click on “Student Login”
- It will request for your Matriculation Number and Password
- Enter your Matriculation Number and password use “password” as password then Click on “Login”
- On your dashboard, Click on “Edit Profile” to complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address you can also update Gender, Marital Status, State of Origin. LGA, Country, Date of Birth and click “Update” button to finish.
- To further navigate your way on the portal to do any other thing, school fees payment is required. Click on “Pay Fee” and this takes you to another page to generate invoice for your payment.
- Click “Receipt and Invoice” you will find your already generated invoice, then click “Pay” it will display your invoice details.
- You will be requested to pay, so click “Pay with Remita” and you will be redirected to Remita payment gateway to complete your payment.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, you will be re-routed back to the portal to complete your course registration and others.
- Login to your dashboard, Click on “Course Registration” and select your courses to complete your registration.
- Ensure you print payment receipt and completed registration form
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your Matriculation number, click “Get details”, then re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.