FUTA Convocation Ceremony: The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) 31st Convocation Ceremony Schedule of Events for 2018/2019 graduates has been Announced.
We are pleased to inform the public especially 2018/2019 graduates of FUTA that the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) 31st Convocation Ceremony will hold between Friday 13th December to Saturday 21st December 2019.
FUTA Convocation Ceremony Programme of Event.
In this convocation, their will be award of Certificates, Diplomas and Sub-Degrees, First Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters’ Degrees, Doctorate Degrees, Conferment of Honorary Degrees and Presentation of Prizes, to all the graduands.
The Image below contains the detailed programme of events. You can click on the image for a better view!
- Parents, Guardians and members of the public will not be allowed into the Auditorium. A Special Area, where they can follow live proceedings of the ceremony via multimedia platforms, has been designated for Parents, Guardians and friends of Graduating Students and they will be allowed into the Area on the Presentation of Invitation Cards.
- Only officials with appropriate tags and persons with invitation cards will be allowed into events venues. Vehicles with appropriate tags should be parked at designated areas while there will be restriction of vehicles without tags within the Campus
- It is mandatory for graduating students to participate in the academic procession fully dressed in approved academic gowns.
- Academic gowns are limited and will be given out to the graduating students on first come first serve basis after the payment of appropriate fees.
- Graduating students should liase with appropriate officials of their Schools for invitation cords details of the ceremonies and other related instructions.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.