Allschool will be doing a give-away. You answer a riddle or teaser question correctly and win cash prize. See details below
The lock down has imposed a lot of hardship to most Nigerians citizens. With this give-away, we want to help Allschool Readers cushion the effect of covid-19.
From the poll we ran on our website few days ago, most people said they want riddle/brain teaser give-away.
UPDATE: Check Winners in comment section!
About the Allschool Give-away:
Please read all
- In this give away, we will ask a total of 20 riddles / brain teaser questions (5 questions each day).
- The first person to answer each question correctly will be declared the winner of the question and will be rewarded with N1,000.
- Each day, we will ask 5 questions. Winners will be announced at the end of each day.
- For some days, there might be BONUS QUESTION. If we ask a bonus question, we will specify the amount the question carries.
- We will post a question then give a time frame for the question to be answered.
- For each day, we will post questions any time between 10am to 5pm. Winners will be announced before 8.00pm daily. Also the winners will be asked to provide their account details. Same day, we transfer the money to their bank account.
- If a winner to a question fails to provide their account details 24hours after announcing the winners, we will choose the second person who answered the question correctly and declare them as winners.
- With the above point, we encourage you to answer a question even if someone has answered it already. Its possible that when we declare the first person to answer the question as the winner, the person will not claim their prize. In that case the second person is automatically the winner.
- If you are very smart, you can answer all the 5 questions we ask in a day. You are not limited to answering just one. And yes, if you answer all the questions correctly, you get the N5,000 all to yourself
- Please tell your friends about that contest, don’t be stingy! This is the little you can do to help someone. Please share the page and invite people you think are capable to answer riddle/brain teaser question.
- This give-away is open to sponsorship! If you want to join us cushion the effect of this covid-19, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. People are really suffering! Nothing is small to help!
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1: When will Allschool Give-away start: The give-away will start on Thursday 23rd April and ends Sunday 26th April 2020.
Time: 10am to 5pm daily.
Q2: How will I know a question has been asked:
On a daily basis, we will ask the questions this way:
1st question by 10am,
2nd question by 11am
3rd question by 1pm
4th question by 2pm
5th question by 4pm
Q3: Where will Allschool Post the Riddle/Brain Teaser Questions? We will post the questions on this page via the comment box below. You just have to reply our comment with the correct answer. That simple!
Q4: How will I know I was the person that answered the question correctly? At the end of each day, we will announce the winners.
Q5: How will I get Paid: Once we announce the winners, we will signal you to send in your account details. The money will be disbursed before the end of each day.
Q6: Can I answer all the 5 Questions asked in a day? Oh yes you can! But we encourage you to invite your friends to attempt the questions. Just use the share buttons below to share this page with friends.
Q8: Will I get anything for telling my friends about this contest? Yes, you are helping someone! The blessing that comes with such help is greater than the entire N20,000 set for this give-away. Hence, please use the share buttons below and tell your friends to come and join!
Q9: What if a question was asked and no one answers it correctly? If WE ASK A QUESTION AND NO ONE IS ABLE TO ANSWER IT CORRECTLY, we will post the correct answer when announcing the winners for the day. This will lead to bonus question.
Q10: How do I Answer a question?
ANS: We will use the comment box in the page to ask the questions. You just have reply the comment (question) with the correct answer. That simple!
Please I have another question, how can I ask? Use the comment box below to ask us and we will be very pleased to answer you!
PLEASE NOTE: Allschool reserves the right to change the above rules/regulations at any time without prior notice.
Check out Some Recommended Links:
- Drop your JAMB Score, Course and School let Allschool tell you your chances
- 2019/2020 Full List of Candidates Offered Admission but yet to Accept on JAMB Portal
- How to Check Name on the 2019 JAMB Fully-Admitted Updated List
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.