Gombe State University, GSU notice to illegal squatters in school hostel and female students on spread & distribution of hostels allocation
This is to inform all illegal squatters living in the hostel to vacate immediately. Hostel allocation is non-transferable and non-refundable.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Hence forth any student caught in violation of this will face eviction from the hostel immediately and rustication for two (2) semesters.
Notice to female students on spread & distribution of hostels allocation
This is to inform all the female students of Gombe State University that the following is the spread and distribution of female hostel allocation.
- Hall I-100 level and 200 level
- Hall II-100 level and 200 level
- Hall III-400 level (UG18 only)
- Hall IV – 400 level (UG18 only)
- Annex – 400 level (UG17 only)
300 level students are not part of this allocation
Any student caught in violation of this allocation will face eviction from the hostel immediately and rustication for two (2) semesters. Hostel allocation is non-tranferrable and non-refundable. Thank you in anticipation for your compliance.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.