Gombe State University, GSU Part-time Diploma Admission Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out. Registration Closes On Friday, 28th April 2023. The Form Cost N4,000.
This is to inform the University Community and the general public that online sale of Part-Time Diploma Application Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Session commences on Monday 13 March, 2023. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed programs for 2022/2023 academic session. Note that, the Directorate may change the course applied by a prospective candidate where necessary:
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Banking & Finance;
- Diploma in Business Administration;
- Diploma in Public Administration;
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology;
- Diploma in Library Science:
- Diploma in Computer Science;
- Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM);
- Diploma in Education Planning & Administration:
- Diploma in Crime Management & Security Studies
- Diploma in Social Work Administration:
- Diploma in International Relations & Strategic Studies
- Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies;
- Diploma in Sharia and Civil Law;
- Diploma in Statistics;
- Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
- Diploma in Environmental Management;
a) Philosophy of the Diploma Programs:
The Diploma courses are two-year intensive programs that are designed to produce intermediate/middle level technical and administrative manpower with sound, theoretical and practical knowledge who can effectively perform a range of various functions in both private and public sectors. In addition, it will also prepare the candidates for higher studies.
b) Cost: The cost of each application form is FOUR Thousand Naira (N4,000) only(Non-refundable)
c) Operational set up of the Programs:
Lectures/Contacts and practical exercises shall be conducted on Friday (evening) and Saturday (throughout the day) every week throughout a semester.
GSU Part-time Diploma Admission Requirements
- Candidates for admission into the Diploma programs should possess four (4) relevant Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) preferably with English Language and Mathematics;
How To Apply For GSU Part-time Diploma Admission Form
- Visit https://www.dhrd-gsu-edu.com/adm/
- Click to select whether you are applying for Part-Time Degree (Level 100), Part-Time Direct Entry (Level 200) or Diploma.
- Enter Full Name of Applicant and E-mail Address and Click ‘Pay Application Fees
- Make payment of Four Thousand Naira (N4,000) only via card, Bank transfer or USSD
- After payment is confirmed click ‘Proceed to Form and fill the online application form
- Check and confirm that all data entered are correct and click ‘Post Application’ vii. Click ‘Generate form’ Print the PDF file generated and attach photocopies of all relevant credentials
- Submit to the Directorate of Human Resources Development’s office of the university and obtain acknowledgement.
- All completed forms should be submitted to the Office of the Director on or before Friday 28th April, 2023.
Closing Date: Sales Of Part-time Diploma Admission Form Will Commence On 13th March and End on Friday 28th April 2023.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.