Nigerian musician, David Adeleke, aka Davido, during an interview, revealed that his billionaire father, Adedeji Adeleke had to bribe him to complete his university education after he decided to drop out and focus on his music career.
Davido who graduated with a second-class upper degree from the Music Department of Babcock University, said in a bid to ensure he completed his university education, his dad entered a deal with him that if he attended lectures from Mondays to Fridays, he would build him a world-class studio and give him funds to shoot music videos on weekends.
“He [my dad] said if I go to school, he has a land not far; he will build me a studio. But I should go to school from Mondays to Fridays and on weekends, work in the studio. It was a world-class studio. He will give me money to shoot some videos.”
According to him, this was what drove him to get a university degree.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.