See How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME.
This page is important to every aspirant because even if your school don’t write post utme, then what you get from this page will be useful in your year one. If however, your school writes post utme, then with the help of this page and God, you will score extremely high in POST UTME.
If your aspiring school will write post utme this year, then the next question should be, how can I score extremely high in the post utme. Scoring high in post utme strengthens your chances of getting admission in your schools first batch admission list. Most schools don’t joke with students who merit the admission.
It is however, important to note that for some courses, you don’t really need to score high in post utme and you still gain admission on the first list. While for some courses like Medicine and Surgery, Pharmacy Law, etc, you need a good post utme score for you to see your name on the admission list.
Having said that, how can you score extremely high in post utme? Yea this page will give you practical secrets to scoring high in the almighty post utme.
First what is post utme? This is the second exam or screening you will have to undergo before your aspiring school considers you for admission
- How to Score High in Post UTME
- 1. Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions:
- 2. Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions:
- 3. Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News:
- 4. Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Pray & Play.
- 6. Get Latest Information, Be Updated with News From Your School and JAMB
How to Score High in Post UTME
Without wasting your time, see the secrets below;
1. Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions:
Its very important to know your schools method for post utme. Know were their previous questions were gotten from. Know what their past questions looks like. This things will enable you know exactly what the exam will look like.
For most schools they will ask you questions based on your UTME subjects. While others like FUNAI, might ask you questions from Maths, English, and current affairs.
Also make sure you know if your school admission screening is either oral/interview screening, Computer Based Examination (CBE), Paper Based Examination (PPE) or any other method of screening.
For those who don’t know what their questions and post utme looks like, just ask us using the comment box below and please state your aspiring course and school. We promise to answer your question as soon as we can.
2. Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions:
Although it seems like we said this in the previous point, we are making it a topic on its own because of its great importance. Make sure your practice your aspiring school post utme past questions. This will really help you reduce tension in exam hall.
In unn for example, their aspirants writing literature in English were asked questions from novel of 1980’s. Normally aspirants writing that subject will think their questions will come out from recent novels.
Even if it means buying the past questions, just get it! And make sure you’re not reading a fake past questions. That’s the worst thing you can do.
3. Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News:
In my those days when I was an aspirant, I was a victim of this particular point. Every time I want to read I will just pick my school post utme past questions and start answering them. I even went on cramming the questions. To me if I can cram all the post utme past questions, then am a boss.., I will give the examiners assignment..them must award me scholarship (lol).
That wasn’t the case. Though I didn’t fail the exam, but my score wasn’t that encouraging. My dear, learn from my experience.
Don’t just read your school post utme past questions, read your textbooks, notebooks (the one you got from classes and/or lesson.
Aside reading the above, listen to news. Be current in the happenings in Nigeria. For example, President Buhari on Wednesday, 6th June 2018, changed the date for democracy day. Some schools will ask questions like, “What’s the new date for Democracy day in Nigeria? Ans: June 12th.
Also read your the updated current affairs. Some schools ask your question from this category. Like we said earlier, if you want to know what to prepare with for your school post utme, then ask us using the comment box below.
4. Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
Procrastination according to Cambridge English Dictionary is the act of delaying something that must be done, often because it is unpleasant or boring.
Procrastination can be deadly because it makes you think there’s still time…and boom! your exam is the next day! Don’t procrastinate again. pick your books and start reading now!
5. Don’t forget to Pray & Play.
Anybody that will advice you to just read without praying and playing, must be hiding something from you. You can’t just kill yourself with reading ooo., (lol).
Make sure you play but DON’T over do it., play indoors games like LUDO, ‘whot’, etc, play out door games like Table tennis, football, skipping, running, etc, depends on the on that fits you! But like we said, don’t OVER DO IT, DON”T OVER PLAY!
On the prayer factor, please please pray before and after reading, GOD is the BOSS, he blesses our efforts and makes us excel when we beg him to do so.
6. Get Latest Information, Be Updated with News From Your School and JAMB
This point is important, you might be ready to score high in the post utme but when you’re not informed on the latest news in your school, you tend to maybe miss your exam, miss some helpful information, get defrauded, etc.
We therefore, advice you to get the informed, Don’t miss any information from your school. There are some reliable website out there that can feed you with latest educational news.
Just Keep visiting AllSchool for latest news from your school and some other educational gist.
RECOMMENDED: Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are out 2019/2020.
Remember if you have any questions of any kind, feel free to ask us using the comment box below AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE PAGE TO YOUR FRIENDS USING THEIR RESPECTIVE BUTTONS BELOW.
Meanwhile, check out the following recommended links:
- Drop your JAMB Score, Course and School let Allschool tell you your chances
- 2019/2020 Full List of Candidates Offered Admission but yet to Accept on JAMB Portal
- How to Check Name on the 2019 JAMB Fully-Admitted Updated List
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.