Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Registration / Clearance Procedure for Newly Admitted Students for 2021/2022 Session.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
This is to bring to the notice of all Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Newly Admitted Students for 2021/2022 that they can now proceed with their clearance/registration from Monday 15th November 2021.
IAUE Acceptance Fee: The fee is now Sixty-Two thousand Nigerian Naira (N62,000).
The 2021/2022 clearance exercise for the UTME and Direct-Entry admitted candidates will commence on Monday, 15th November, 2021.
To ensure that incoming candidates fully comply with the Covid-19 life-saving protocols, the University has decided to automate the clearance process as much as possible.
This will ensure that incoming candidates do not gather together as a crowd or experience unnecessary stress during the process. Therefore, the clearance process will be decentralized and in dual mode (online/physical).
Requirements and Procedure:
- Login to your JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), accept the offer for admission and print your admission letter and result slip. (Colored Printout only). Please note that admission letter will be authenticated.
- Pay Acceptance fee of N68, 000.00 only online using the following methods:
Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng. (payment receipt will be verified).
- Update your bio-data and other fields with required information in the University portal.
- Deadline for accepting your admission on JAMB CAPS and payment of acceptance fee for the candidates admitted on merit is on the (19th November, 2021). Implication: Admission will be reversed for candidates that have not accepted their offer and paid acceptance fee before the aforementioned date.
- Proceed to your Faculty Conference Hall with the under-listed documents with effect from (15th November, 2021) for verification and clearance. Clearance schedules for the departments will be published online later.
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.