Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai IBBUL Undergraduate Registration Procedure & Deadline For 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform all new and returning undergraduate students that the registration portal have been opened for registration. For further enquiry, please contact the portal administrators at the University ICT/computer centre or use the contact form on the University’s website.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
LATEST UPDATE: PAYMENT OF LATE REGISTRATION FEES FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
I write to bring to the notice of all students (fresh and returning), parents and Guardians that the University Management at its 7th Executive Meeting held on Wednesday, 19th April, 2023 resolved that all late registrations will now attract a fee of Five Thousand (#5,000:00k) naira.
Similarly, students are advised to hasten all processes of registration for smooth academic activities.
The University Management wishes you all the best in your academic endeavours.
Hajiya Amina Y. Ndayako,
All students are to take note of the following before, during and after the submission of their registration.
During the filling in of Your information, Enter Your Student ID no, Surname and First Name Carefully as You cannot EDIT them Later.
- A. Generate your registration transaction ID from the portal and make the required payment via any of the designated payment points/banks (Make sure you have your Transaction ID before you begin).
- B. Before you proceed, your account must activated on the portal. Also keep in mind, your
- Login username(MUST BE YOUR ADMISSION/APP.
- Login password and
- Valid email address for correspondence.
Your picture to be uploaded MUST conform with the following:
* Jpeg format ONLY
* Less than 30KB
* Exactly 150px by 150px
* Recent Photograph
* Of good quality
* Of plain white background
- C. Log onto the portal or CLICK HERE TO BEGIN YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION.
- D. Enter your MATRICULATION/ADMISSION NO and password.
- E. If successful, you will be redirected to a welcome page, click on the appropriate link below the student image on the left side of the portal page and enter the correct registration information. NB: Click on the links to expand the input areas.
- F. After making all the relevant entries, click on the submit button to submit your registration . Click on the VIEW link to preview your submissions. You can correct any information by clicking on the EDIT link and repeating the process above.
- G. If satisfied with you submission, click on the PRINT button and print 2 copies of the registrations. Keep one for your personal usage and submit 1 copy to the Academic Affairs Division, Central Administration.
- H. Please note that if your registration has been submitted successfully, the RED Indicator/icon in front of the links would turn GREEN. Then proceed to the next step(Course Registration).
- I. Also note that you can always come back any number of times to edit, preview or print your registration as long as it is within the registration time frame.
- J.If you have already created an account, CLICK HERE TO LOG IN & EDIT OR PRINT YOUR REGISTRATION .
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.