Ilaro Poly Resumption Date: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Extends Resumption Date for Continuation of Academic Activities.
Still on the above subject matter, and as a result of the postponement of the Gubernatorial/ States National Assemblies elections by the Independent National Electoral Commision (INEC), from Saturday 11th to 18th March, 2023, the Rector has, on behalf of the Academic Board, directed the extension of resumption of academic activities to Monday March 20, 2023.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
However, as previously agreed with the Unions, PROVISION OF SKELETAL SERVICES, ESPECIALLY FOR NON-ESSENTIAL SERVICES, in addition to the full provision of essential services should continue, pending the time that full academic services will be restored on campus.
Please note that as good citizens of Nigeria, it is our civic responsibility to vote in general elections.
Consequently, all staff and students are enjoined to use their Permanent Voters Card (PVC) to vote peacefully for candidates of their choice during the elections.
Thanking you in anticipation of your cooperations.
God bless Nigeria
On behalf of the Governing Council and Management of the Polytechnic, I wish you a safe reopening and a rewarding period of academic activities.
We wish all Ilaro Poly students a happy resumption.
Brought to you by Allschool Team.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.