Imo Poly Part-time Form: Are you interested in a Part-time Programme? The Imo State Polytechnic Part-time (weekend) Admission Form for 2020/2021 is out. This for both ND and HND. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part Time (Weekend) programme in Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo.
The venue is at Young Scientist College, Owerri, Egbu Road.
Content in Post
Imo Poly ND & HND Part-Time Weekend Courses.
ND Part-time Courses
|SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE|
|Animal Production and Health Tech.||✓|
|Animal Production Technology||✓|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS|
|Banking & Finance||✓||✓|
|Business Administration & Mgt||✓||✓|
|Cooperative Economics & Mgt||✓||✓|
|Office Technology Management||✓||✓|
|SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||✓|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECH.|
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE|
|Computer Science Technology||✓||✓|
|Food Science Technology||✓|
|Science Laboratory Technology||✓|
HND Part-time Courses
Imo State Polytechnic HND (Weekend) Programmes.
A. School off Business Management
- HND in Accounting Technology (ACC)
- HND in Banking & Finance (B&F)
- HND in Business Administration (BAM)
- HND in Cooperative Economics & Management (CEM)
- HND in Office Technology Management (OTM)
- HND in Public Administration (PUB)
- HND in Marketing (MKT)
B. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
- HND in Animal Health Technology
- HND in Animal Production Technology
C. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES (Part Time)
- HND in Computer Science
Imo Poly Part-Time Weekend Admission Requirements.
Entry Requirements ND Programmes: Entry Requirement is through O’ level (WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO or any other relevant approved O’ level certificate) at a maximum of two sittings.
Entry Requirements HND Programme: Must have ND in Relevant discipline.
How to Apply for Imo State Poly ND & HND Part-Time Weekend Admission Form.
- Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
- On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
- Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
- You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
- Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
NB: Candidates without JAMB are required to apply through JAMB by paying 3,500.00 only before approaching the Institution for processing of admission. For more information, log on to our IMOPOLY at: email@example.com.
See other News from Imo Poly.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.