Imo Poly Post-UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. This is the ND Full-Time Admission Form. Candidates who scored at least 120 in JAMB are eligible to apply. See how to apply other other details below.
This page is created for aspirants of Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY), to discuss the school’s National Diploma (ND), Full-time admission form for 2020/2021 academic session.
We are pleased to inform you that the IMOPOLY ND Full-time Post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
What is IMOPOLY JAMB Cutoff Mark.
The IMOPOLY JAMB cutoff mark for 2020/2021 session is 120. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 120 are not permitted to purchase the 2020/2021 post utme form.
|SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE|
|Animal Production and Health Tech.|
|Fishery and Marine Technology|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS|
|Banking & Finance|
|Business Administration & Mgt|
|Cooperative Economics & Mgt|
|Office Technology Management|
|SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING|
|Agric.- Bio Engineering Technology|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECH.|
|Estate Management & Valuation|
|Environmental Science Tech.|
|Urban & Regional Planning|
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE|
|Computer Science Technology|
|Food Science Technology|
|Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Science Laboratory Technology|
How to Apply for IMOPOLY Post-UTME Form.
- Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
- On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
- Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
- You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
- Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
Please ensure that you provide us with a functional e-mail address as well as your personal TELEPHONE NUMBER alongside those of your parents/guardian(s).
Deadline to Apply: Not specified.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
The AllSchool team wishes you best of luck in everything you do!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.