JAMB Subject Combination & UTME/DE Requirement for ECONOMICS IN FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION.
Do you want to study Economics as a course in any Nigerian University?? Then Allschool have got you covered…..
In this page we are going to show you the UTME subject combination, O’level & Direct Entry (DE) requirement for Economics in Faculty/College of Administration. We will also show you the special consideration (waiver) for the course.
The UTME and Direct requirement below was lifted from JAMB Official Brochure. It is the Accurate and Official version for the above course.
In JAMB, what is the meaning of Special Consideration (Waiver)??
It means, additional requirement for a particular course in a particular school. If your school have a special consideration for either O’level Requirement, UTME Subject Combination or Direct Entry Requirement, then please take note of it.
Note sometimes in special consideration column, the school requirement might be slight different from the general requirement. We advice you know your desired school’s special consideration for your course. ITS NECESSARY else you might be denied admission.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR ECONOMICS
Below is the JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for Economics in faculty of Administration.
English Language(*), Economics, Mathematics and any of Government, History, Geography, Literature in English, French and CRS/IS.
Note: There is no special consideration for JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION
UTME REQUIREMENT FOR ECONOMICS
Below is the UTME Requirement for Economics (in faculty of Administration)
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two (2) of Arts or Social Science subjects.
- AUN does not offer admissions direct to 200 level programs.
- AUN accepts
a) ‘A’ level passes chosen from Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government, History, Literature in English, Technical Drawing, Visual Arts, Computer Studies, Information Technology, Civics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and French.
c) ICGSE and ‘A’ level Cambridge
- AUN does not accept credit passes in the following; Agriculture, Food and Nutrition, Home Economics, Home Craft, Home Management, Physical Education, Physicaland Health Education, Music, Commerce, Accounting, Financial Accounting, Book Keeping, Islamic Studies, History, Religious Studies, Tajweed, Library Studies, Diction, Kiswahili, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Arabic, Turkish, Study Skills and may transfer credits relevant to its major at the discretion of the Dean of school.
- ABSU requires five (5) O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two (2) subjects
- MCPHERSON and PLASU – Same as in Accountancy.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR ECONOMICS
Below is the Direct Entry (DE) Requirement for Economics in faculty of Administration.
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes in Economics and any one (1) of Mathematics, Statistics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Accounting, Business Management, History and Government.
Note: There is no special consideration for DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES YOU CAN STUDY ECONOMICS IN FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- Abia State University (ABSU)
- American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Imo State University (IMSU)
- MCPHERSON University
- Plateau State University (PLASU)
- WELLSPRING UNIVERSITY
Only the Universities above offers Economics in faculty of Administration and awards first degree upon completion.
Source: JAMB Brochure.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.