JAMB Subject Combination & UTME/DE Requirement for INSURANCE.
Note: The UTME and Direct Entry Requirement you will read in this page is strictly for Faculty/College of Administration and different from that of Faculty of Social/Management Science.
Do you want to study Insurance as a course in any Nigerian University?? Then Allschool have got you covered…..
In this page we are going to show you the UTME subject combination, O’level & Direct Entry (DE) requirement for Insurance in Faculty/College of Administration. We will also show you the special consideration (waiver) for the course.
The UTME and Direct requirement below was lifted from JAMB Official Brochure. It is the Accurate and Official version for the above course.
In JAMB, what is the meaning of Special Consideration (Waiver)??
It means, additional requirement for a particular course in a particular school. If your school have a special consideration for either O’level Requirement, UTME Subject Combination or Direct Entry Requirement, then please take note of it.
Note sometimes in special consideration column, the school requirement might be slight different from the general requirement. We advice you know your desired school’s special consideration for your course. ITS NECESSARY else you might be denied admission.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR INSURANCE
Below is the JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for Insurance in faculty of Administration.
English Language(*), Mathematics, Economics and one (1) other subject.
- ABU as in Accountancy.
- LAGOS requires Mathematics, Economics and any one (1) Subject from Financial Accounting, Geography, Government, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Commerce
UTME REQUIREMENT FOR INSURANCE
Below is the UTME Requirement for Insurance (in faculty of Administration)
Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any two (2) of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography and Statistics.
- ABU requires five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes including English Language, Economics, Mathematics and any other two (2) Subjects.
- LAGOS requires ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two (2) of Financial Accounting, Data Processing, CRS/IS, Further Mathematics, Geography, Government, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Commerce, Civic Education and Insurance.
- NDU requires five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes in English, Mathematics, Economics, and any other two (2) subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR INSURANCE
Below is the Direct Entry (DE) Requirement for Insurance in faculty of Administration.
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics.
- IMSU No Direct Entry.
- JOS accepts:
a) Holders of HSC, GCE ‘A’ level, IJMB with passes in two relevant Social Science subjects.
b) Candidates with lower credit in ND in Business Administration, Accounting, Purchasing and Supply, Marketing and other closely related programmes may also be considered provided such candidates satisfy the ‘O’ level credit passes requirements.
- LAGOS accepts very good passes in three (3) JUPEB/’A’ Level subjects: Financial Accounting, Geography, Government, Biology, Economics, Chemistry, Physics and Business Management/Business Studies.
- UYO accepts ND/HND lower credit in relevant programmes and a complete pass in the intermediate examination of ICAN/ACIB.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES YOU CAN STUDY INSURANCE
Source: JAMB Brochure.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.