JAMB Subject Combination & UTME/DE Requirement for MARKETING.
Note: The UTME and Direct Entry Requirement you will read in this page is strictly for Faculty/College of Administration and different from that of Faculty of Social/Management Science.
Do you want to study Marketing as a course in any Nigerian University?? Then Allschool have got you covered…..
In this page we are going to show you the UTME subject combination, O’level & Direct Entry (DE) requirement for Marketing in Faculty/College of Administration. We will also show you the special consideration (waiver) for the course.
The UTME and Direct requirement below was lifted from JAMB Official Brochure. It is the Accurate and Official version for the above course.
In JAMB, what is the meaning of Special Consideration (Waiver)??
It means, additional requirement for a particular course in a particular school. If your school have a special consideration for either O’level Requirement, UTME Subject Combination or Direct Entry Requirement, then please take note of it.
Note sometimes in special consideration column, the school requirement might be slight different from the general requirement. We advice you know your desired school’s special consideration for your course. ITS NECESSARY else you might be denied admission.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR MARKETING
Below is the JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for Marketing in faculty of Administration.
English Language(*), Mathematics, Economics plus one (1) other relevant Subject.
- COOU, UNN and UYO –Same as in Banking and Finance.
- EVANGEL accepts Mathematics or Economics plus any two (2) relevant Arts or Social Science subjects.
- JOS requires Mathematics and any other two(2) subjects from Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Business Methods, Statistics, Government or Economics.
- LAUTECH requires any other two (2) Science subjects from Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Agricultural Science.
- RSUST and EBSU – Same as in Accountancy.
- UNIZIK- Economics is not compulsory.
UTME REQUIREMENT FOR MARKETING
Below is the UTME Requirement for Marketing in faculty of Administration
Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and any three (3) relevant subjects.
- COOU – As in Banking and Finance.
- JOS requires ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any three (3) subjects from Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Business Methods, Statistics, Government or Economics.
- PHC does not accept commercial subjects.
- PHC and IMSU require ‘O’ level credit pass in Economics.
- RSUST and EBSU – Same as in Accountancy.
- UNIZIK requires Mathematics, Economics plus any other Arts/Social Science subject.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR MARKETING
Below is the Direct Entry (DE) Requirement for Marketing in faculty of Administration.
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes chosen from Accounting, Management, Government and Geography.
- ABSU requires ‘A’ level Mathematics.
- EBSU accepts HND/ND or NCE pass at credit/merit level in relevant programmes in addition to ‘O’ level requirements. ND must be at upper credit level.
- COOU accepts ND lower credit and also require Direct Entry applicants to posses UTME requirements.
- EVANGEL and DELSU – As in Banking and Finance.
- IMSU and PHC – No Direct Entry.
- JOS accepts
a) Passes at A’ level/IJMB or an approved equivalent examination in Accounting, Business Management or Economics.
b) Holders of the following qualifications may also be considered for admission into 200 level: ND lower credit in Accounting, Financial Studies, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Insurance or any other business course, from any recognized Institutions (Polytechnic, Technical Institutions, e.t.c.).
- LAUTECH requires ‘A’ level passes in Economics/Business Management, Chemistry, Physics, Geography or Mathematics.
- MCPHERSON accepts
a) JUPEB/IJMB/ATS (Final) of ICAN or approved equivalent in related programmes.
b) AIB or three (3) year Diploma or other professional qualifications in relevant programmes.
- RSUST and UNN as in Accountancy & Banking and Finance.
- UYO as in Insurance
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES YOU CAN STUDY MARKETING
Source: JAMB Brochure.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.