JAMB Subject Combination & UTME/DE Requirement for MASS COMMUNICATION IN FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION.
Do you want to study Mass Communication as a course in any Nigerian University?? Then Allschool have got you covered…..
In this page we are going to show you the UTME subject combination, O’level & Direct Entry (DE) requirement for Mass Communication in Faculty/College of Administration. We will also show you the special consideration (waiver) for the course.
The UTME and Direct requirement below was lifted from JAMB Official Brochure. It is the Accurate and Official version for the above course.
In JAMB, what is the meaning of Special Consideration (Waiver)??
It means, additional requirement for a particular course in a particular school. If your school have a special consideration for either O’level Requirement, UTME Subject Combination or Direct Entry Requirement, then please take note of it.
Note sometimes in special consideration column, the school requirement might be slight different from the general requirement. We advice you know your desired school’s special consideration for your course. ITS NECESSARY else you might be denied admission.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR MASS COMMUNICATION
Below is the JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for Mass Communication in faculty of Administration.
English Language(*), Literature in English, Economics and Government.
- CRUTECH accepts Literature in English, Government and CRS
UTME REQUIREMENT FOR MASS COMMUNICATION
Below is the UTME Requirement for Mass Communication in faculty of Administration
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Literature in English and Government plus a pass in Mathematics.
- CRUTECH requires ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, Government and any other Social Science or Arts subjects.
- ESUTECH requires ‘O’ level credit pass in Economics and accepts History or Government.
- RSUST requires credits in Mathematics, Economics and any other three (3) subjects.
- WELLSPRING accepts a pass in Mathematics provided the candidate has a total of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes including English language, Government/History, and Literature in English.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR MASS COMMUNICATION
Below is the Direct Entry (DE) Requirement for Mass Communication in faculty of Administration.
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes in Literature in English Economics or Government.
- AAUA accepts two (2) ‘A’ level passes or ND upper credit in Mass from recognised institutions
- CRUTECH and ESUTECH accept ND upper credit or HND in Mass Communication from any recognized institution. Also requires Direct Entry applicants to possess the UTME requirements.
- RSUST accepts
a) ND upper credit in relevant programmes or a Degree/HND not relevant to the programme for admissions to 200 level;
b) A Degree/HND relevant to the programme for admissions to 300 level;
- WELLSPRING accepts two (2) ‘A’ level passes (including NABTEB), as well as ND in Mass Communication from recognised institutions
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES YOU CAN STUDY MASS COMMUNICATION
Below are universities that study Mass Communication in Faculty of Administration;
- NASARAWA (NSUK)
Source: JAMB Brochure.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.