Accurate JAMB Subject Combination & DE/UTME Requirement for PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING IN FACULTY/SCHOOL/COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING/ENVIRONMENT/TECHNOLOGY.
Do you want to study Petrochemical Engineering as a course in any Nigerian University?? Then Allschool have got you covered…..
In this page we are going to show you the UTME subject combination, O’level & Direct Entry (DE) requirement for Petrochemical Engineering in Faculty/College of Engineering/Environment/Technology. We will also show you the special consideration (waiver) for the course.
The UTME and Direct requirement below was lifted from JAMB Official Brochure. It is the Accurate and Official version for the above course.
In JAMB, what is the meaning of Special Consideration (Waiver)??
It means, additional requirement for a particular course in a particular school. If your school have a special consideration for either O’level Requirement, UTME Subject Combination or Direct Entry Requirement, then please take note of it.
Note sometimes in special consideration column, the school requirement might be slight different from the general requirement. We advice you know your desired school’s special consideration for your course. ITS NECESSARY else you might be denied admission.
- 1 UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- 2 UTME REQUIREMENT FOR PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- 3 DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- 4 LIST OF UNIVERSITIES YOU CAN STUDY PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Below is the UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for PetroChemical Engineering in faculty of Engineering/Environment/Technology;
- English Language(*), Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION (WAIVER)
- NO SPECIAL CONSIDERATION
UTME REQUIREMENT FOR PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Below is the UTME Requirement for PetroChemical Engineering in faculty of Engineering/Environment/Technology;
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English Language.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION (WAIVER).
- RSUST accepts five (5) ‘O’ Level credit passes to include English Language, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics or Further Mathematics and any other subject.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Below is the DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Requirement for petroChemical Engineering in faculty of Engineering/Environment/Technology;
- ‘A’ level passes in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION (WAIVER)
- Same as in Agricultural and Environmental Engineering.
- RSUST in addition to ‘O’ Level requirements accepts:
(a) HND (Lower Credit) in relevant discipline.
(b) OND/ND (Upper Credit) in relevant disciplines.
(c) At least three (3) ‘A’ level passes at GCE in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES YOU CAN STUDY PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Source: JAMB Brochure.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.