Accurate JAMB Subject Combination & DE/UTME Requirement for PUBLIC HEALTH.
Do you want to study Public Health in University?? Then we have got you covered. The good thing about this page is that, you will not be denied admission for wrong subject combination or requirement.
In this page we are going to show you the JAMB subject combination and requirement for Public Health.
The UTME and Direct requirement below was lifted from JAMB Official Brochure. It is the Accurate and Official version for the above course.
Very Important! If you didn’t meet the JAMB Subject Combination and Direct Entry and O’level requirement for Public Health; note their are chances that your school (University) have a special consideration (WAIVER) for you.
In JAMB, what is the meaning of Special Consideration (Waiver)??
It means, additional requirement for a particular course in a particular school. If your school have a special consideration for candidates and you didn’t meet the requirement, then you will be denied admission for wrong requirement. But if you meet the requirement in the Special consideration column, you will not be denied admission.
Note sometimes in special consideration column, the school requirement might be slight different from the general requirement. We advice you know your desired school’s special consideration for your course.
UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR PUBLIC HEALTH
Below is the UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for Public Health;
- English Language(*), Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME REQUIREMENT FOR PUBLIC HEALTH
Below is the UTME Requirement for Public Health;
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English Language.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR PUBLIC HEALTH
Below is the DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Requirement for Public Health;
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes in Biology/ Zoology, Chemistry and Physics plus three (3) other ‘O’ level credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and English Language
- NRN or its approved equivalent plus five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language and four (4) Science subjects chosen from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Human Anatomy, Physiology and Hygiene, Health Science, Further Mathematics and General Science.
Please Check the: UTME/DE Requirement for Anatomy
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES YOU CAN STUDY PUBLIC HEALTH
- We are still working on the section. Please check back soon!
Source: JAMB Brochure.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.