- Accurate JAMB Subject Combination & O’level Requirement for SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS, AND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY.
- JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR BUILDING TECH & SURVEYING
- O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT FOR BUILDING TECH & SURVEYING
- DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR BUILDING TECH & SURVEYING
- LIST OF UNIVERSITIES YOU CAN STUDY BUILDING TECH & SURVEYING
Accurate JAMB Subject Combination & O’level Requirement for SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS, AND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY.
Are you an O’level holder and want to Building Technology of Surveying and geoinformatics? Then you need to know the JAMB subject combination for this courses and the complete requirement for the course.
In this page we are just going to show you the JAMB subject combination and requirement for Building Technology and Surveying & Geoinformatics.
The UTME and Direct requirement below was lifted from JAMB Official Brochure. It is the Accurate and Official version for the two courses. If after reading the subject combination below and still have questions, then kindly use the comment box below.
Very Important! If you didn’t meet the JAMB Subject Combination and Direct Entry and O’level requirement for the courses above, note their are chances that your school (University) have a special consideration (WAIVER) for you.
Special Consideration (waiver) means if you didn’t meet the UTME/DE requirements but you meet the requirement in the special consideration column, then you’re qualified to apply for the school.
In addition to the above, some universities have a different consideration for UTME/DE candidates. We advice you check below for the special consideration of this COURSE.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR BUILDING TECH & SURVEYING
English Language(*), Physics, Mathematics, and any of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology and Economics.
On Special Consideration for UTME candidates: UNN accepts;
- UNN requires Geography and any two (2) subjects preferably Arts or Social Science subjects.
- UNIBADAN requires any three (3) Science subjects
- ABU requires Geography, Biology and any other Science subject.
O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT FOR BUILDING TECH & SURVEYING
Below is the O’level Requirement for the above course (UTME CANDIDATES)
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any of Fine Art, Geography or Wood Work, Biology, Economics, Technical Drawing, Further Mathematics, Introduction to Building Construction, Bricklaying/Block Laying, Concreting, Wall, Floors and Ceiling Finishing, Joinery, Carpentry, Decorative Painting, Lining, Sign & Design, Wall Hanging , Colour Mixing/Matching & Glazing, Ceramics, Graphics Design, Graphic Printing, Basic Electricity
Special Consideration for UTME candidates: UNN accepts;
UNN requires five ‘O’ level credit passes or its equivalent including Mathematics, Physics and other Science subjects. ‘O’ level credit pass in Geography is compulsory.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR BUILDING TECH & SURVEYING
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes chosen from Mathematics or Physics and Chemistry, Geography or Fine Arts
- ND/HND upper credit in relevant programmes
Special Consideration for Direct Entry candidates: UNN accepts;
- ‘A’ level passes in Mathematics and Physics or its equivalent and three (3) other ‘O ‘ level credit passes or its equivalent
- ND upper credit or its equivalent in Surveying, from an NBTE accredited institutions.
- Bachelors Degree in the Physical Sciences and Engineering programmes.s.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES YOU CAN STUDY BUILDING TECH & SURVEYING
According to JAMB Brochure, you can only study the course above in two Universities. Click on any of the university to view their complete courses;
- Abia State University, Uturu (Building Technology)
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (Surveying and Geoinformatics)
Like we said earlier, if after reading the subject combination below and still have questions, then kindly use the comment box below.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.