List of JAMB Suspended CBT Centers for 2020. You will also see why they have been suspended. Please avoid these centers! This is the updated list.
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has updated the list of suspended CBT Centers. In this page we will list out the centers and also tell you why they were centers.
Recommended: JAMB Accredited CBT Centres
List of JAMB Suspended CBT Centers.
- PTDF E-Resourcess Centre, University Of Uyo, town Campus Annex (opposite faculty of law)Akwa Ibom State
- Adazi-Nnukwu ICT/CBT Centre,union primary school road, behind st.Joseph catholic church, adazi Nnukwu Anaocha, L.G.A Anambra state
- B.B.O. Emeh Education Foundation, 1 Ugbaga Close, Umudinya Village, (Awuda Qtrs), Nnobi, Anambra State
- Emkenlyn Computers, Nneamaka Secondary School ICT Centre, Ifitedunu, Dunukofia LGA, Anambra State
- Federal Polytechnic, Mubi, Adamawa State (Reason: Authorisation of illegal transaction: selling of registration template form)
- Umunede ICT/CBT Hub, No. 70 Old Asaba/Benin Road, Ile Quarters, Umunede, Delta State (Reasons: (i) Extortion of Candidates.
(ii) Charging more than the regulated price of ePINs)
- Bellsoft Technologies Limited, Nsukka, Enugu State (Reasons: (i) Group Registration of candidates. (ii) Extortion of Candidates: Charging more than the regulated price of ePINs.)
- Government Science secondary School, CBT Center Near Specialist Hospital Jekadafari, Gombe State
- Air-Max Computer Institute, Beside St. Theresa Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Cloud Computing Auditorium Ile-Ife, Osun State.
- Federal Polytechnic, ICT Centre, KauraNamoda, Zamfara State
See the full list of 48 Suspended Centers via the PDF Document below:
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.