Jim Ovia Scholarship: Jim Ovia Undergraduate Scholarship portal for 2020 has been Enabled. The scholarship is open to all students studying any course. Successful students will be awarded N150,000. Application is FREE. See how to apply below:
The Jim Ovia Scholarship was founded and funded by Mr. Jim Ovia in 1998, to provide financial aid to outstanding Nigerian youths.
The scholarship was previously known as the MUSTE scholarship. The awardees are given funding for undergraduate study for the duration of the undergraduate program.
The award includes tuition and maintenance allowance. The scheme offers an average of 100 opportunities every year. The Financial records show that as of October 2010, Mr. Ovia has invested 100 Million Naira in the program on 1500 beneficiaries.
SEE ALSO: Scholarships for Nigerian Students
Jim Ovia Scholarship Goals.
- To promote access to tertiary education
- To invest in the future leaders of Nigeria
- To provide a platform that encourages competitiveness and promotes equal opportunities in workplace
- To bridge the knowledge gap among Nigerian Youth
Jim Ovia Scholarship Benefits.
Beneficiaries of the Jim Ovia scholarship receive an annual award of 150,000 Nigerian Naira, renewable for up to the entire duration of the beneficiary’s educational tenure.
Take note that awards are not automatically renewed annually. Students who have previously been awarded the Jim Ovia Scholarship must fill-out a renewal application online to re-apply.
Incomplete or non-submission of the required documentation, unverifiable or forged documents will automatically disqualify you for the scholarship.
Jim Ovia Scholarship Eligibility and Criteria.
- You MUST NOT USE AN AGENT to fill out or apply or submit an application
- There is NO PAYMENT REQUIRED to submit an application. Paying an agent is at your own risk and does not guarantee a scholarship award
- You are only allowed to make only ONE SUBMISSION per applicant. Multiple entries will be disqualified
- FALSIFYING or FORGING documents will automatically disqualify you
- Applicant MUST have completed senior secondary school
- Applicants MUST have gained admission into an undergraduate Nigerian University and provide proof of admission
- Applicant MUST have a minimum of five credits in the O/level and will be required to submit a certificate of proof
- Candidate’s age MUST not be less than 16 years at time of application
- There are no restrictions to the course or program of study for applicants
- Make sure to provide a reliable means of contact as the email and phone number you enter in this form will be used to contact you
- You MUST provide an email address that has your firstname and lastname in it. Email MUST be a Gmail or Yahoo account
- All uploaded scanned documents must be clear and legible, unclear documents will be rejected
- You may print the form for your own record before clicking on submit
- Submitting an application does not guarantee an award of the Jim Ovia scholarship
- There is no need to contact the Foundation once you have submitted your application. Those who meet the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted by the foundation
- Ensure that you enter all information accurately and click submit
How to Apply for Jim Ovia Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the respective link below:
- New Applicants should APPLY HERE
- Returning Applicants should APPLY HERE
- To visit the official website, CLICK HERE.
CLOSING DATE: Mind February 2021
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.