Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme for Female Students 2023 is now Open. The closing date is on Monday, October 9th, 2023. The application is free. See how to apply below.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying the following courses in public universities within Nigeria: Architecture, Building and Construction Engineering, Building Engineering, Building Technology, Cartography, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Project Management, Electrical Engineering, Land Surveying, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Material, Metallurgy, Production Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Structural engineering.
Applicants must also:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State-Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in Faculty of Engineering /Environmental/Technology
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Applications should be submitted on or before October 9th, 2023
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Type: Undergraduate
- Number of Award: Not Specified
- Value of Award: Not Specified
How to Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme for Female Students
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at http://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100-level
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/jbn2023 to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- A message will pop up that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng/ to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centers http://www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN and update the application with a National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Organization
- Application for the JBN scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the JBN Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the JBN scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- JBN does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test.
For enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.