Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) Admission Into School Of Health Information Management For The 2023/2024. The Form Cost N7,000. Registration Closes On 5th June, 2023.
The Management of Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) is notifying the general public and interested candidates that the sale of admission form for 2023/2024 academic session into a two year National Diploma Programme in Health Information Management at the School of Health Information Management, Jos University Teaching Hospital.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
JUTH School Of Health Information Management Admission Requirements:
- Applicant must be a holder of WASC, SSCE, GCE and NECO certificates and must possess five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Health Sciences, Chemistry and Physics.
- Certificate in Health Records Administration and Biostatistics with evidence of completion of one (1) year relevance experience in a reputable institution/organization will be considered.
- Also Applicants with Certificate in Health Information Technology from a recognized School of Health Technology can also be considered.
How To Apply For JUTH School Of Health Information Management Form
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee, Jos University Teaching Hospital Permanent Site at a non-refundable fee of seven thousand (₦7,000.00) naira only payable at the accounts department of the Hospital through Remita in any Commercial Bank.
Submission of Forms:
Completed forms are to be submitted to the office of the Course Coordinator at JUTH Temporary Site on or before 30th May, 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will be sitting a written and oral interview on 7th July, 2023 by 8:00AM Prompt. The form is now on sale till 5th June, 2023 at the office of the Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee.
For further enquiries, call the School Coordinator on 07067619043.
Bridget A. Omini
FOR: CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.