Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form for 2022/2023 Session. This is for Pambeguwa and Kafanchan campuses only. The closing date is 5th August 2022.
This is to inform the College Community and the General Public that Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates for admissions into the Basic Nursing Programme at its Kafanchan and Pambeguwa Campuses only.
The website opens Wednesday, 27 July 2022 – 11:59pm, Friday, 5th August, 2022.
How to Apply for Kaduna College of Nursing Admission
- Visit the College website at https://applications.kscnm.net
- CLICK on “Not registered,”
- the application platform will be open for new applicants to fill the application form click on “Submit”.
- Applicants are advised to print the “Acknowledgement Slip” to know their application status.
Please note that:
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions in the user manual before filling the form. You can click here to download the manual.
- Multiple applications will be considered as self-disqualification
APPLICATION IS FREE!!!
Kaduna College Of Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Examination
Candidates will be contacted for Entrance Exam and subsequent Oral Interview through the Number they provided in the Application Form.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- Students’ Success Stories that will Inspire You
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- University Vs Polytechnic in Nigeria, Which is the best?
- Some Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.