Kaduna State Education Loan Application Form for 2020/2021 Session is currently ongoing. See details below.
The Kaduna State Government hereby wishes to inform all citizens and residents of Kaduna State that the application for an educational loan is now open and can be accessed through the http://scholarship.kdsg.gov.ng/loans portal for 2020 session.
The process of the loan application is achieved from the comfort of the applicant’s environment in-order to reduce the processing time and need for physical visits to the Board and the Banks.
The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board have a mandate ‘To identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirements of the State while remaining globally competitive’.
Considering that scholarship and bursaries may not be given to all considering limitation of resources, identified priority courses to sponsor and high academic requirements to qualify; this educational loan component is introduced to ensure that no one is left behind. The loan can be applied for undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses and is available for private sector employees, state and federal civil servants who are citizens of Kaduna State
Citizens of Kaduna State can access up-to 5 Million Naira per sponsor. A student can have a maximum of 2 sponsors. Repayment is over a period of up-to 5 years.
Successful applicants should see this as a great leveler that will ensure that no citizen of Kaduna State is left out of education on account of his/her economic circumstances.
This will improve the economic well-being of themselves and their family upon graduation. The State also sees this as an opportunity to build the human capacity of Kaduna State to be the best in Africa and one of the best in World. We invite you on board!
- Workers in any private, state or federal government organization.
- Parents or anybody who is interested in the Education of the Student can also apply.
- Only students who are employed with any private organization, state or federal government can self-sponsor.
- Only an employed student or a non-employed student’s sponsor (anybody who is willing to collect and repay a loan for the student’s education) can apply.
- Candidates must have an admission in a tertiary institution.
- Sponsor (s) and the student must be a Citizen of Kaduna State either by residency or by State of Origin.
- Students or their sponsors must have a consistent source of income that can repay the Loan over a maximum period of 5years.
- Applicants working for either Kaduna State or federal government must provide a guarantor while a private sector employee must provide two guarantors.
- Beneficiaries can access up to N5 million loan, payable over a period of 5 years at a single digit interest of 8%.
- Applicants must realize that under no circumstances will the entire funds be released to them.
- Tuition fees will be paid directly to the school’s account while upkeep requirement will be credited into the student’s account monthly.
- The fund is only for tertiary education and professional certification and not for business investment.
Method of Application
Kindly follow the respective links below for online applications.
- Educational Loan Application – Under Graduate
- Educational Loan Application – Post Graduate
- Computer Purchase Education Loan
Not Yet Specified.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.