Dr. Muhammadu Tanimu of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi, has been appointed as the substantive Registrar of the Kaduna Polytechnic.
According to a letter dated 5th May 2023 signed by the Chairman of the Governing Council of the Polytechnic Senator Muhammed A. Muhammed conveying the appointment states that the appointment is for a single term of five (5) years and is not renewable in line with the Federal Polytechnics (Amendment Act) 2019.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Dr. Tanimu until his appointment as the Registrar of the Federal Government-owned Kaduna Polytechnic is a Deputy Registrar in the Registry Department of Nasarawa State University and the Faculty Officer, Faculty of Administration.
The newly appointed Registrar is a Member of the Association of Nigerian University Professional Administator, MANUPA, Associate Member, Institute of Management Consultants (AMIMC), Associate Member, Nigeria Institute of Management (AMNIM), & Associate Fellow, Institute of Corporate Administration (AFICA).
Dr. Tanimu with this appointment joins the growing league of NSUK exports who are excelling in various fields of endeavors in the Nigerian Tertiary Education sector and carries with him a rich resumé of industry experience.
Congratulations Dr. Tanimu.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.