The Executive Governor of Kano State, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, OFR has approved the constitution of a new Governing Council for Kano State Polytechnic.
The Council is chaired by Professor Abdu Salihi with Professor Muhammad Aminu Gwarzo, and Dr. Mulikat Dodo as members. Other members as enshrined in the KSP laws include the Rector, Associate Prof. Kabir Bello Dungurawa, representatives from BUK, NBTE, the Ministry for Higher Education, the Solicitor General/Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Justice or his representative, 2 members of the Academic Board, and a Senior member of the academic staff, while the Registrar, Mukhtar Ibrahim Bello will serve as the Council Secretary.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
In her remarks, the Hon. Commissioner, Ministry for Higher Education, DR. Mariya Mahmud Bunkure said the appointments were based on merit, competence, proven, and integrity.
The appointments are with immediate effect.
Auwal Ismail Bagwai
Head, Protocol and Public Relations.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.