Kano State Polytechnic registration Procedure for both Fresh and Returning Students For The 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform both fresh and returning students that the Registration Exercise for 2022/2023 Academic Session will commence on Tuesday 3rd January, 2023.
LATEST UPDATE: Kano Poly screening exercise for par-time students begins Feb 11th & 12th
This is to inform both Fresh and Returning Students in the Part-time Programs that there will be a screening exercise between Saturday and Sunday, 11th and 12th February, 2023 at the Continuing Education Center, Abdullahi Bayero Road, Kano.
The Fresh students are expected to come along with the following registration documents: original credentials, admission letter, acceptance and union dues receipts. While returning students are also to come along with their original credentials and evidence of previous payments.
Time: 8:00 am.
Fresh and returning Students should check below for the Registration procedures
- Step 1: Candidate Should Log-in to his/her Account to Print Admission Letter
- Step 2:Proceed to Kano Poly Micro Finance Bank for the Payment of the Followings:
- Admission Acceptance Fee – N3,000.00
- Medical Certification Fee – N1,000.00
- Union Dues- N2,000.00
- Academic Gown for Matriculation – N1,000.00
- Step 3: Proceed to Unit School Accountant for Official Receipt
- Step 4: Then proceed to your respective Department for Departmental Registration by Departmental Administrative Officer
- Step 5: Meet MIS representative at Unit School to submit copies of Admission Letter (s), NIN Slip, and Acceptance Fee, Unions & Clinic Dues receipts.
- Step 6: Then re-log into your Account to:
- Make Central Registration payment
- Print Receipt
- Print Course Registration Form (C.R.F.)
- Print Library Registration Form
- Step 7: Candidate should proceed to Unit School Library to register.
- Step 8: Proceed to Bursary Department at Central Administration for Payment Authentication.
- Step 9: Finally, proceed to your respective Department with two copies of all your credentials and two recent Passport Photograph for documentation.
- Step 1: Student should proceed to his/her Department to collect Clearance Form
- Step 2: Then Proceed to the Polytechnic Micro Finance Bank to Pay Unions Dues.
- Step 3: Meet MIS representative at your Unit School to submit copies of Clearance Form, NIN Slip and Unions Dues receipts.
- Step 4: Log-in to your Account (using Reg. No as username, 123456 as password) update your account by uploading recent passport photograph, make payment, print receipt and Course Registration Form (C.R.F.)
- Step 5: Proceed to Bursary Department at the Central Administration for the Payment Authentication.
- Step 6: Finally, submit the Authenticated Evidence of Payment to your Level Coordinator.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.