LATEST UPDATE: Kaduna State University, KASU Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is not yet out.
As soon as the admission list comes out, we will update this page accordingly. If you have any question, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you.
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Top 19 Medical Schools in Nigeria (No 5 will surprise you).
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
The information below is for last academic session. You can go through it.
KASU Admission List: The Kaduna State University (KASU) Admission List for 2019/2020 Session is Now on both JAMB and School Portal. See how to check your admission status.
UPDATE: More names have been added to KASU Admission List. Recheck your admission status.
We are pleased to inform all aspirants of Kaduna State University (KASU) that the KASU first batch admission list for undergraduate students have been released.
RECOMMENDED: KASU Notice to all 2019/2020 Post UTME Applicants.
Admitted students should keep the documents below as it might be requested during the clearance;
- Printed Post-UTME Screening Form
- Internet copy of O’level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS)
- Printed copy JAMB Result Slip
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Local Government Indigene/Citizen/Residence Certificate
UPDATE: KASU have admitted more candidates. We advice you to login to your school portal and check your admission status. You can follow procedure below to check your admission status.
How to Check KASU Admission List.
Check Admission Status on School Portal
Yes the admission list is on the school portal!
Candidates should follow the procedure below to check their admission status on KASU Portal:
- CLICK HERE to check your name on the school portal. OR follow the procedure below.
- Step 1: Visit KASU Portal via forms.kasu.edu.ng
- Step 2: Click on the login Button (Green Button).
- Step 3: Enter your App. Number which is your Jamb Number (eg 12345678BG).
- Step 4: Enter your Password, which is your jamb Registration Number Minus the First and last Character (eg 2345678B) taking the username above as jamb Number.
- Step 5: Click on Sign-in (If you are using a desktop computer, please skip to step 7)
- Step 6: Click on the three horizontal line at the top right-corner of your browser (See image below)
- Step 6: Click on Admission Status (For some candidates, you might not see admission status, don’t worry, its probably because you are yet to be offered admission. In such case, just check back later or follow check your admission status on the JAMB Portal)
- If admitted, you will see Congratulations You have been offered provisional admission.
Download KASU 1st, 2nd & 3rd Admission List in PDF
The document box below contains the names of candidates who have been admitted into the school.
Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal
NB: You must check your admission status on jamb caps, if admitted, you must accept it before you can print your JAMB Admission Letter.
KASU Aspirants should follow the procedure below to check their admission status. Adhere to all the instructions!
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility. (Make sure you use Google chrome browser)
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status, (don’t click on check admission status for now, just follow the steps below)
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS….
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks/months. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Congratulations to All Admitted Students
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.