Kaduna State University, KASU Inter-University Transfer Admission Form for 2019/2020 Session is Out. Form cost N10,000. Minimum required CGPA is 2.4/5.0. Deadline to apply is 31st October 2019. See how to apply and other vital information below.
Are you currently schooling in another university but interested in Kaduna State University (KASU)? Then we are pleased to inform you that the KASU Inter-University Transfer Form for 2019/2020 Session is Out.
Take Note of the Following Before you Apply for the KASU Inter-University Form:
- Transfer student shall possess a minimum of 2.40 CGPA on the scale of 5.00 to be qualified for consideration.
- A transfer student is required to have a JAMB registration number.
- He/ She must transfer into the same course of study as in current University.
- Transfer student must not be admitted above 300 Level for all the programmes in the University.
- A transfer student must have at least completed 200 level in his/her current institution.
- A transfer student must be a current student of the University from which he/she seeks transfer.
How to Apply for KASU Inter-University Transfer form
- Application form will be obtained at the Office of the Academic Secretary.
- Transfer students shall pay ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) only into the University Consultancy Services Bank Account as Processing Fee.
- Application shall be accompanied by student’s current Transcript sent officially by his/her current institution.
Note that KASU official(s) may be sent to the University from where transfer is being sought for verification of the Transcript.
If at any stage irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student, such student shall be withdrawn from the University.
Deadline to Apply: All applications for Inter-University transfer for the 2019/2020 Academic Session shall be received on or before 31st October, 2019.
All recommendations for admission by transfer from Faculties shall be submitted to the Academic Office for collation and presentation to the Vice-Chancellor for approval.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.