The Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (KENPOLY) Admission List for 2020/2021 is Out. This is for ND Full-time candidates.
This is to inform all candidates who purchased the Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (KENPOLY) 2020/2021 Post-UTME Form that the admission list has been released.
Concerned candidates can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Name on KENPOLY Admission List
As of the time of updating this page, candidates can only check their admission status on JAMB Portal.
See the procedure to check your admission status below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-doted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.