KolaDaisi University JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. The form cost N10,000. You don’t need JAMB to apply. See details below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2020/2021 Session at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan.
NOTE: All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
About KolaDaisi University.
KolaDaisi University (KDU) is a Private University licensed by the National Universities Commission in November, 2016. The University is located in Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
The vision of the university is to be a world class institution for excellence in the production of graduates able to respond to the socio-economic needs of a knowledge driven economy.
Duration: The duration of the Programme is one academic session (two Semesters).
Accommodation: Hostel facilities are available on campus for interested students.
KolaDaisi University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess minimum of 5 O’ Level Credits at not more than two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the three subjects relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidate the opportunity of Direct Entry admissions into KolaDaisi University, Ibadan or any other University in Nigeria.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University JUPEB Admission.
- Go to https://kduportal.com.ng/prospective_student/index.php?mode=3
- Fill your personal details and Click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make payment using any of the options provided. Application form is N10,000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
- Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.