KPMG Nigeria is now accepting applications from young Nigerian graduates for its 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme. See the requirements and how to apply for KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme – Tax, Regulatory & People Services below.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG is a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. Our knowledge and experience rank us among the world’s top firms for tax solutions. But what really sets us apart is our passion, collaboration, and commitment to our clients’ business success.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today and tomorrow.
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Have a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a recognized University
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at one sitting (including English and Mathematics)
- Must be below 28 years old as at the time of this application
- Must have completed NYSC
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Collaboration and presentation skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Digital Skills
- Display excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
How to Apply for KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply Before: APRIL 15, 2022
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.