Application for 2019 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship is on. Deadline to apply is 25th October, 2019. See eligibility, how to apply, and other details below.
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
KPMG is an international organization that started operations in Nigeria in 1978. The acronym KPMG stands for Klynveld, Peat, Marwick and Goerdeler respectively.
Students Eligible to Apply for KPMG Scholarship 2019.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send an email to: NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
Note: Kindly state the code “KSP2019” in the subject of the email.
Closing Date: Deadline for application is 25th October 2019.
Please Note that only candidates that have successfully submitted the documents required and meet the stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.