Kogi State University (KSU) New Students Registration Procedure & Requirements for 2018/2019 Session.
This is to ifnorm the public that the Management of Kogi State University (KSU) has released the registration requirement for the 100 level and direct entry students admitted in the 2018/2019 academic session.
KSU resumes on Sunday, 10th March, 2019.
New Students Commence Registration on Monday, 11th March, 2019.
KSU Registration Requirements.
- Evidence of Payment of School Fees (N57,500 for indigenes and N100,500 for non-indigenes) to Kogi State University Remita Platform. (Registration forms downloadable upon payment of fees) on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng
- Kogi State University Admission Letter
- O’level Result(s) (Online Printout) and A’level Result for Direct Entry Students
- JAMB/Post UTME Results
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed by Local Government Council.
- Birth Certificate
- 12 pieces of Red background recent passports.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.