Kogi State University (KSU) Screening Procedure for Fresh Students for 2020/2021 Session has been Announced.
This is to inform all fresh students that they are to pay the sum of two thousand naira only (N2000.00) into Students Account number: 1213772535, Zenith Bank Plc for the following purpose:
- Medical fee: N1,000.00
- Academic screening fee: N1, 000.00
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Candidate will present evidence of this payment at the screening point
- Candidate will present his/her original or online printed result (WAEC, NECO, and or NABTEB) with state of origin (original)
- The screening officer will check for the candidate’s name on the admission list and thick ( Ö)
- Confirm the Local Government claimed
- Append his/her signature and date on the right-bottom of the photocopies of result verified.
- Those with deficient results will be advised to report to office of Director Academic Planning and Development
- While successful candidate will be issued Screening certificate immediately by the screening officer and should proceed to pay their school fees.
- Candidate whose result has been signed by the screening officer should make photocopy of the following documents to submit at designated point for their faculty
- Admission Letter (Kogi State University Anyigba)
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Result duly signed from the Department
- Evidence of payment of school fees breakdown (fees paid after successful screening at the department)
- Screening certificate
- Five (5) customised student files will be given to any cleared candidate at a designated point for their faculty.
- Note: Fees should not be paid to individuals or to cyber cafes
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.