The management of Kwara State Polytechnic has expelled six HND students over certificate forgery.
This is coming barely a month after the school authorities dismissed 23 students Over Exam Malpractices.
The expulsion of the six HND students was made known in a statement issued and signed by the Institution’s Principal Assistant Registrar, (Academic Matter Board), Mr. Ismail Onikoko Saliu, in Ilorin on Tuesday.
The statement reads, “Sequel to the discovery of your involvement in the submission of fake/forged National Diploma certificates, contrary to the Matriculation Oath you swore to, the Kwara State Polytechnic Authority has approved your immediate expulsion from the Polytechnic.
“Your expulsion is in line with the provision in the Reviewed Students Information and Regulation Handbook 2019.
“You, therefore, cease to be Students of the Polytechnic and should hand over all Polytechnic properties in your possession to the Head of Department or appropriate Polytechnic Authority,” the statement added.
Below is the list of affected students;
- Greg Jessey Osariemhen, Department of Estate Management (HND19ETMFT137);
- Quadir Toheeb Olamilekan, Department of Business Administration (HND19BAMFT600);
- Eyeowa Tomiwa Oluwakemi, Department of Public Administration (HND19PADFT592);
- Yusuf Zainab Abake, Department of Public Administration (HND19PADFT592);
- Lawal Abdulrahman Lawal, Department of Banking and Finance (HND19BFNFT380);
- Adeyeye Ademola Blessing, Department of Banking and Finance,(HND19BFNFT555).
The statement further advised the affected Students to comply strictly with the directive to avoid litigation.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.