Kwara State College Of Health Technology Offa First batch Admission List for 2020/2021 Session has been Released. See how to check admission status below.
The management of Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa has released the first batch admission list of admitted candidates for the 2020/2020 academic session.
Candidates can now proceed to check their admission status.
Kwara State College Of Health Offa Admission List
- Check 2020/2021 admission here
- If you have been offered admission, you are required to pay an Acceptance Fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N 15,000) on your application portal
- After paying the acceptance fee, you are to print a coloured Admission Letter
- You can print your admission letter by yourself.
- N.B.The appropriate fees should be paid online with debit (ATM) cards.
- Ensure you make your payments by yourself.
- Do not give to a third party to pay for you.
After checking your admission status, successful candidates are to proceed to the student portal and print their admission letters.
Successful candidates are required to pay their schools fees before printing their admission letters.
For further enquiries you may call 08184446632 (9am to 2pm weekdays).
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.