Kwara State University (KWASU) Business School Admission Form is now on sale. The form cost N20,000. The deadline to apply is 30th September 2022.
KWARA State University Business School invite suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Professional Master Degree Programmes.
KWASU Business school (KBS) house postgraduate professional programmes with the sole aim of training graduates of all disciplines on strategic management theories and practice, necessary to excel in all managerial tasks and responsibilities across private, public and non-governmental organizations.
KBS professional master’s Degree programme run for a minimum of 18 months.
KWASU Business School Available Programmes
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Master’s in Public Administration
- Master’s in International Relations and Diplomacy
- Master’s in policy and strategic studies
KWASU Business School Admission Requirements
A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma(HND) Certificate in any Discipline from a recognized institution
KWASU Business School School Fees
The tuition fee for the Regular part-time Master’s Degree programme is one hundred and twenty thousand naira (#120,000) for the first session on one hundred naira(#100,000) for the second session, while the Executive Master’s programme is two hundred thousand naira (#200,000) per session.
The fees per session are payable in two equal instalments.
How to Apply for KWASU Business School Admission
- Visit the online application portal
- Click on “Create Account”
- Fill the Application form by supplying your details.
- Under “Academic programme” click on Business Sch professional Master (MBA, MPA)
- Under “Mode of Entry”. Select “Professional Master’s”
- Under “Mode of Study”, select “Regular Part-time or “Executive”.
- Under “Select Centre” click on KWASU
- Then click on “Register”
- Click on “Save and proceed to payment” to Make a non-refundable fee of twenty thousand naira only(#20,000)
- Fill the form online and upload credentials accordingly.
- Submit the form by clicking on “Submit Application”
For Further Enquiries, please contact :
- Dr Abdulrasaq Mustapha (Assistant Director) – 08035976174
- Dr Musa I Biala(Assistant Director) – 08060884444
Note: Deadline for registration: Friday, September 30th, 2022
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.