Kwara State University (KWASU) Pre-degree/Remedial & IJMB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Session has been Released. The form costs N15,000.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for 2022/2023 admission into Pre-degree/Remedial and IJMB programmes of the Kwara State University, Malete.
The programmes, which are for duration of one Academic year are:
- IJMB planned to intensively prepare students to obtain admission into 200 level in any University;
- Remedial/Pre-degree planned to prepare candidates who have deficiencies in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, JAMB and NABTEB results for admission into various Degree Programmes of KWASU after taking UTME and meeting all necessary requirements.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR KWASU PRE-DEGREE/REMEDIAL & IJMB
For IJMB, candidates must have five credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than (two) 2 sittings in O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE.
For Remedial/Pre-degree programme, candidates must have at least 4 credit passes at not more than two settings in O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE. Holders of Senior Islamic Studies Certificate (SISC) are also eligible for Pre-degree programme, provided they have at least four credit passes including English and Arabic Language. in O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE at not more than two 2 sittings.
For the Remedial Programme, candidates must have at least three (3) credit passes in the relevant subjects to include English or Mathematics in ‘O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE at a sitting.
The students are expected to enroll for courses in Solar Energy (SE) and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Kwara State University, Malete as additional value to the programmes.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KWASU PRE-DEGREE/REMEDIAL & IJMB ADMISSION
To obtain the Application Form, candidates are to pay the sum of:
- Pre-Degree/Remedial N15, 000
- IJMB N15, 000 only
Applicants can apply through the University Admission portal by clicking on the link below.
KWASU School Fees for Remedial/Pre-degree & IJMB
Remedial/Pre-degree: Total fees payable is Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000) only.
IJMB: Total fees payable for Science students is N165, 000 and Non-Science students is N135, 000.
For further enquiries CONTACT THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:
08039112665, 08038315408, 08133367209, 08167998627& 08062075797
Mohammed A. Shuaib
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.