Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Oke-Ode Resumption Date has been Announced. This is for both new and returning students.
This is to inform the general pubic that the Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Oke-Ode Resumption Date is 12th and 26th October for returning and fresh students respectively.
Details of the resumption is as follows:
- Year 2 & 3 Resume on 12th October 2020.
- Fresher (New Intake) Resumption Date: 26th October 2020
- Payment Closes on 9th November 2020
We wish all KWCON Oke-Ode Students a happy resumption and successful session.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.