lagos state college of nursing form: The Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery & Public Health Nursing, Igando, Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Deadline to apply is 13th June 2020. Form cost N10,000. See school fees, how to apply and other vital information below.
Are you interested in Lagos State College of Nursing Form for 2020? If yes is your answer, we are pleased to inform you that the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery & Public Health Nursing, Igando, Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out.
Interested candidates can apply online.
Content in Post
Lagos State College of Nursing School Fees
The Lagos State College of Nursing First year School fee is Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N230,000) only payable before resumption.
Entry Requirements for Lagos State College of Nursing
Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
Age Range: Candidate must not be less than 18 years.
Duration of Programme: Three Session (ie 3 years)
How to Apply for Lagos State College of Nursing Admission Form
- Kindly log on to the Lagos State College of Nursing portal via http://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on generate ‘Generate Payment Invoice’
- You will be presented with an invoice which contain your personalized bank details (bank account, account number and bank name).
- Please transfer the sum of NGN10,100 to your personalized bank account from online banking application
- After a successful transfer, your payment status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (colour print) will be allowed to write the entrance exam.
Closing Date (Deadline to Apply): Application closes Friday 13th June, 2020.
Entrance Examination date will be communicated immediately after the lockdown. The examination is computer-based testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge and Current Affairs.
Other things to Note:
- Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in PIN as same will be used for result checking.
- Note that first year School fee is Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N230,000) only payable before resumption.
- For more information, please call 08166224128, 08064915230.
Do you love the content you just read and think it will be useful to your friends? Then please share this page with your friends via: