This page will show you the Lagos State University (LASU) HND Conversion Programme & Part-time Epe Online Payment Guidelines. See details below.
We are pleased to show you the Step-By-Step Guideline On How To Go About Payment for the LASU Conversion Programme and Part-Time Epe Programmes – Online
Payment Guidelines for LASU Conversion Programme and Part-Time Epe Programmes
- Open the official website of the Lagos State University (LASU) on lasu.edu.ng and locate the menu bar on the top panel of the page, click on the ‘Payments‘ Menu.
- Click on LASU CONVERSION Sub-Menu
- Now, Click on the LASU CONVERSION Payment dropdown
- You can alternatively navigate to the conversion payment portal by completing Step (1) on the page OR by clicking this link: https://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/hndconversion-epayment-app/index.php
- On the Conversion/PT Epe epayment landing page, click on Make Payment to make your payment.
- On rare occasions, your payment may not update and/or reflect, please click on the Update Payment button in such instance to update your payment.
- A form opens up
- Enter your Application Number
- Carefully check and select the desired Programme Type (i.e. Conversion Ojo, or Part-Time Epe).
- Then, select the corresponding Payment Type in the form (i.e. Acceptance, Medical or School Fees).
- Depending on the payment category chosen in (6) above, fill in your required basic details such as phone number, email address and other required details as prompted.
- A payment invoice with a payment RRR is generated for you to use for payment.
- Copy and print your RRR on this invoice page.
- Click submit upon completion to pay on the remita payment portal.
- The ‘remita‘ payment processing portal will open up
- Please review your payment details carefully.
- Should in case of any correction in the details at this stage, please you have to start all over from step 1.
- If all details are correct, proceed to click on the SUBMIT button on the ‘remita‘ portal.
- Please enter your card details to complete your payment.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.