Lagos State University, LASU Medical Screening Schedule for Newly Admitted Students 2019/2020 Session. We will show you the portal to check your screening date.
The management of Lagos State University (LASU) has begun the Medical Screening for Newly Admitted students for 2019/2020 Session.
Students must have paid the NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE OF TWENTY THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY(N20,000.00) AND TEN THOUSAND NAIRA (N10,000.00) ONLY MEDICAL FEE that the Medical Screening Exercise has commenced.
RECOMMENDED: LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Admitted students are hereby advised to report for the Medical Screening Exercise to hold at the University Health Center, Ojo between Monday -Friday from 8am-2pm.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE MEDICAL SCREENING EXERCISE:
Prospective Candidates should bring the following documents for the Medical Screening Exercise:
- Two  recent passport photographs;
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance & Medical Fee
LASU Student Medical Screening Date Checker Portal
- Click here to visit the portal
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Then click on check to view your date
- If you are yet to be scheduled, you will see You Are Not Yet Scheduled For Medical Screening
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.