Lagos State University (LASU) Second Round Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 session is Out. Cut-off mark is 190. Deadline to apply is Monday 28th December, 2020. See how to apply and other vital information below.
The management of Lagos State University (LASU) has released her Post UTME Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Latest Update: LASU has reopened the post-utme portal. Candidates who were denied admission can now indicate interest in another course. Candidates who haven’t applied before can now apply aswell.
READ ALSO: LASU School Fees Schedule.
In furtherance to the Statutory law of Lagos State University, with respect to the Admission Quota given to the Indigenes of Lagos State, the University wishes to inform the general public that, in the ongoing 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise, there are some vacancies to be filled, by ONLY Indigenes of Lagos State, who chose LASU as Institution of First Choice, in Regular without COMPREHENSIVE Entrepreneurship Training Programme. The Tuition Fees for the programme is Sixty-seven Thousand, forty-eight Naira, Fifty Kobo (N67,048.50) only, per session.
B. Applications are also invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise (Regular with COMPREHENSIVE Entrepreneurship Training Programme), for ALL candidates seeking admission. This ONLINE screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for admission into the B.Sc./B.A. WITH CERTIFICATES IN ENTERPRENUESHIP PROGRAMME of the Lagos State University. The Tuition Fees for this SPECIAL PROGRAMME is One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N150,000.00) only per session, on first come, first served basis.
Candidates Eligible to Apply LASU Post-UTME.
- Candidates who have chosen LASU as their First Choice Institution in the 2020 UTME, and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2020.
- Candidates WITH THE STATUS “NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET” would not be required to pay for the Change of Course.
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2020/2021 Session, who must have chosen LASU as their First Choice Institution in the 2020 UTME, and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. .
- ALL Direct Entry (200 Level) Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2020/2021 Session, who must have obtained DE Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
LIST OF LASU ACCREDITED COURSES AVAILABLE FOR CHANGE OF COURSE/SCREENING ON LASU WEBSITE
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2020/2021 Online Admission Change of Course Exercise on LASU Web Site. Therefore, candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which THEY POSSESS RELEVANT REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION i.e. Five O Level Requirements (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and Four UTME Subject Combinations.
– Christian Studies
– History & International Studies
– Islamic Studies
– Peace Studies
– Portuguese / English
– Theatre Arts
– Arabic Education
– Biology Education
– Business Education
– Chemistry Education
– Christian Religious Studies Education
– Computer Science Education
– Early Childhood Education
– Economics Education
– Educational Management
– Educational Technology
– English Education
– French Education
– Geography Education
– Guidance & Counselling
– Health Education
– History Education
– Islamic Studies Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Physics Education
– Political Science Education
– Yoruba Education
– Common/Civil Law
– Islamic Law
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
– Banking & Finance
– Business Administration
– Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
– Local Government Development & Administration
– Management Technology
– Public Administration
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
– Mass Communication
– Computer Science
– Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
– Medicine & Surgery
– Geography & Planning
– Political Science
SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
– Aeronautic & Astronautic Engineering
– Chemical & Polymer Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
B. LIST OF ACCREDITED COURSES (Regular student with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship)
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed in A. above are available in the SPECIAL PROGRAMME for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. except all courses in the COLLEGE OF MEDICINE.
LIST OF ENTREPRENEURIAL CERTIFICATE COURSES OFFERED
In addition to the B. Sc. / B. A. Courses offered in item B. above, Certificates will be awarded in the following Entrepreneurial Courses in the Regular with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Programme.
1. Access Control Installation and Management
2. Animal Husbandry (Snail breeding, Grass Cutter breeding)
3. Awards, Packaging and Screen Printing
4. Bead making
5. Block making industry (Vibrated or engine molds/Hand molds
6. Build, Installation and Repair of Inverter/Solar Panel
7. Building Drawing
8. Building Applications in PHP
9. Cake Baking, Snacks, Sugar Craft (Free Hand Modelling)
10. CCTV Camera Installation and Management
11. Certificate in Aquatic food processing
12. Certificate in Aquatic Product Business
13. Certificate in Artisanal Fisheries Operation and Management
14. Certificate in Brood-stock development and Management
15. Certificate in Environmental management in fisheries and aquaculture
16. Certificate in Fish Farm Cluster and Terminal Management
17. Certificate in Fish farm clusters and fish
18. Certificate in Fish farming business
19. Certificate in Fish feed manufacturing
20. Certificate in Fish Fingerling Production, Marketing and Distribution
21. Certificate in Fish health management
22. Certificate in Fisheries and Aquaculture Value Chain
23. Certificate in Industrial Fisheries Operation and Management
24. Certificate in Local and International fish business
25. Certificate in Ornamental fish business
26. Certificate in Public, private Partnership in fisheries and Aquaculture (PPP)
27. Certificate in Shrimp and Prawn farming business
28. Certificate in Water quality analysis and management
29. Certification of Trade Apprentice
30. Coconut value chain
31. Computer & Laptop repairs & Maintenance, Networking Mobile Phone repairs and Maintenance
32. Concrete Mixer Handling
33. Courier and logistics Management
34. Crop Farming
35. Data Analysis AND Data Processing (Excel & SPSS)
36. Database Management Essentials
37. Data Recovery Specialist/Technician
38. Decoders and Internet Marketing
39. Digital Forensic Specialist/Technician
40. Digital Marketing
41. Distribution Channel & Logistics Management
42. Drama and Entertainment
44. Entrepreneurship Training in Beekeeping
45. Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security Specialist/Technician
46. Event Management & Hall Decoration
47. Event planning and Management
48. Fiber Optic Cable Installation and Management
49. Food processing and cake production
50. Garment Construction, Pattern Drafting, Bridal Designs and Evening Wears
51. Home Electronics (Domestic appliances) Repairs and management
52. Hotel Management
53. Import and Export Processing Entrepreneurship
54. Interlocking/paving stones for private and commercial premises
55. Laptop/ Desktop Handset Repairs
56. Leather works
57. Make-ups and cosmetics
58. Packaging and Marketing Entrepreneurship
59. Photograph/Image Editing
61. POP (Plaster of Paris) for buildings construction
62. Real Estate Entrepreneurship
63. Security Operations and Management
64. Server Technician (Installations and Management)
65. Soap, Detergent and Toiletries Production
66. Structured Cabling & Wireless Installation and Management
67. Tailoring and Fashion Design
68. Tourism Management
69. Training and Teaching of Bread Making
70. Training in Fibre-Reinforced Plastic Tanks Construction
71. Training in Paint Making (Emulsion/ Texture Coatings) And Allied Products
72. Training on Borehole Drilling and Water Treatment
73. Training on Solar Energy System, Design, Installation and Maintenance
74. Vegetable Production. Maize farming, Cassava farming)
75. Videography, Finishing School Generally
76. Water Treatment and Packaging
77. Website Development
78. Welding, Metal Works and Fabrication
79. Writing and Publishing
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME Form.
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.lasu.edu.ng
- Point to Student, then click on New Applicants
- Click on UTME/DE Screening (screening.lasu.edu.ng)
- Kindly Enter your
UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER,
SURNAME, then Click on PROCEED
- On the new page, enter your
PARENT GSM NUMBER,
- CLICK ON SUBMIT
- On the new page, click on
- Make Payment for LASU Post UTME Screening
- Select Regular student Or Regular student with Entrepreneurship TAB.
- Candidate’s Name and the Sum of N2,000 Will Be Displayed.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the Payment
(On Either REMITA Platform Or PAYSTACK Platform).
- Once the payment is SUCCESSFUL, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and click on LOGIN to view your SCREENING PIN (PIN 1, PIN 2, PIN 3 etc., depending on the payment platform)
- Once you have the registration PIN, proceed to lidc.lasu.edu.ng
- Click on ADMISSION SCREENING
- Click on UTME CANDIDATE LOGIN
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER, and your SURNAME, then click on PROCEED. Then click “Start
Admission Screening” button.
- At this time, your basic bio-data information will be displayed. Then, select either REGULAR STUDENT ADMISSION SCREENING OR REGULAR STUDENT WITH ENTREPRENURSHIP ADMISSION SCREENING from “Type of Screening”, then enter/purchase the LASU POST UTME SCREENING PIN to continue with the filling of the Self-Screening form.
- Once you have completed the application, print a copy of the Temporary Self-Screening Report. Please NOTE that all Screened Candidate must login into their Admission Screening Portal to Print their Final Self-Screening Report.
- Candidate can repeat the above procedure if there is need to update/effect correction(s) on the earlier supplied records. With this, the candidate will be required to visit screening.lasu.edu.ng and make payment for PIN 2, PIN 3, PIN 4 etc. The subsequent PINs other than PIN 1 can be used for data correction.
- ONLINE SELF-SCREENING FORM FOR ALL CANDIDATES
==> After successful payment for LASU 2020/2021 Admission screening exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and Click LOGIN button to print your SCREENING PIN.
==> Use your UTME Registration Number AND SURNAME to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening, enter your SCREENING PIN obtained in Step I to continue.
==> Carefully fill in your personal details as required
==> Save and proceed
==> Carefully enter your UTME details
==> Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
==> Save and proceed
==> Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
==> Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
==> Save and proceed
==> Input required O’ Level details
==> Save and proceed
* Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY 1 sitting.
* Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one other Science subject and any other subject.
* Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
* Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
* Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise
* Candidates of Lagos State Origin MUST have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University, as their claim will be automatically validated before they can proceed with the Online Screening.
==> Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
==> CHECK THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
==> By ticking the “I Certify” button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
==> Click the continue button
==> After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
==> Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
LASU Post UTME Screening
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening
The Point grading system is as follows:
|OLEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
CLOSING DATE: Candidates should know that INDICATION OF INTEREST FOR A NEW COURSE OF STUDY (CHANGE OF COURSE) on LASU Website, would last for THREE DAYS i.e. from Thursday, 24th to Monday 28th December 2020 (12 midnight).
Mr. AMUNI, Mohammed Olayinka.
REGISTRAR AND SECRETARY TO COUNCIL
If you still have any question regarding the LASU 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to send an email to: email@example.com. OR ASK US USING THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
Goodluck to you and we pray you gain admission this year!
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.