Lagos State University, LASU Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. The form cost N25,300. The deadline to apply is 30th October 2020. This is for both Full-Time and Part-Time Applicants. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University (LASU) postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
In this page, we will show you available courses, how to apply and other vital information. Let’s go!
Postgraduate Diploma in
1. – International Relations and Strategic Studies
2. – Education
3. – Computer Science
4. – Electronics & Computer Engineering
5. – Maritime Law
6. – Accounting
7. – Financial Management
8. – Marketing
9. – Public Administration
10. – Analytical & Environmental Chemistry
11. – Fisheries
12. – Microbiology
13. – Planning Studies
14. – Social Work
15. – Communication Studies
16. – Environmental Resources Management
17. – Environmental Education
B. Masters of:
- Electronics & Computer Engineering
- Laws/Legal Studies
- Business Administration
- Social Work
- Transport Planning
- Urban & Regional Planning
Faculty of Arts
1. – International Relations & Strategic Studies (MIRSS)
2. – Islamic Studies
3. – Yoruba
4. – Arabic – Language and Literature
5. – History and Diplomatic Studies
6. – Christian Religions Studies
Faculty of Education
1. – Educational Management
2. – Guidance & Counseling (Counseling Psychology)
3. – Physical & Health Education
4. – Science Education
5. – Language Education
6. – Physical & Health Education
7. – Educational Technology
8. – Sociology of Education
9. – Educational Psychology
10.- Early Childhood Education
Masters in Faculty of Social Sciences
1. – Social Work
2. – Transport Planning
3. – Urban & Regional Planning
4. – Economics
5. – Sociology
Masters in Faculty of Law
1. – Legal Studies (MLS)
2. – Law (LLM) – General; Corporate Management,
Masters in College of Medicine
1. – Biochemistry
2. – Anatomy
3. – Public Health
4. – Forensic Medicine
5. – Forensic Science
6. – Physiology
Masters in Engineering
1. – Computer Engineering
2. – Chemical and Polymer Engineering
Masters in Faculty of Science
1. – Computer Science
2. – Zoology
3. – Chemistry
4. – Fisheries
5. – Botany
6. – Physics
7. – Microbiology
8. – Analytical & Environmental Chemistry
Masters in Environmental Science Education
1. – Environmental Education
2. – Environmental Resource Management
Faculty of Management Sciences
1. – Industrial and Labour Relations
2. – Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
3. – Public Administration
4. – Banking & Finance
5. – Business Administration
6. – International Business
7. – Human Resources & Industrial Relations
MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
1. – Financial Management
2. – Technology Management
3. – Human Resources
4. – Marketing
5. – International Business Management
6. – Production & Operational Management
7. – Health Care Management
PhD in various programmes are available in the following faculties
4. Social Sciences
6. Management Sciences
LASU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION – GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
The University requires five [ 5 ] CREDITS including English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES and EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses.
LASU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (=N=25,300.00) non-refundable application fee into LASU Account on Line.
All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
Deadline to apply is 30th October 2020. Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
- Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
- All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of the sale of forms.
- Requests for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
- Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
- Please include your E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact:
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account/or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.
Prospective Candidates are hereby requested to visit the University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng as well as Postgraduate School Website: www.pgschoollasu.edu.ng for details on various Postgraduate Programmes of the University.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.